Construction is well underway at The Greenhouse and our completion date of September 29th can’t come fast enough!
If you haven’t gotten to sneak a peek, her is an updated on what we’ve been up to:
• Our steel French doors are up in all their matte-black glory and ready to welcome your guests.
• The barrel-vault ceiling is painted and the exposed trusses are giving us so many ideas for custom floral installations.
• Wall by wall the sheet rock is going up and defining our spaces that will soon be filled with party people.
What’s left to come (the really good stuff):
• The form for our accent wall is just waiting to be bricked. If you haven’t already, google pictures of Bryce’s work at Oxford Exchange to see what this feature will look like in a few short weeks.
• The last 2 weeks of September, our landscaping will begin. Bryce and her team will rock that out and completely transform our little slice of Market Street. Keep your eyes peeled on our Instagram story for some footage.
• With sheet rock up, now comes paint, furniture and finishes. We already have an emerald green velvet sofa and have many more eclectic and sophisticated pieces arriving soon.
With all this momentum our calendar for 2018 is filling up fast. We have met some incredible couples and families that we cannot wait to help celebrate!
But The Greenhouse would love to kick things off even earlier. We still have availability for October, November and December of 2017, just in time for holiday festivities. We’re thinking birthday, Halloween, anniversary, engagement and holiday parties or erally just any excuse to throw a party! So to celebrate being one step closer to opening our doors, we are offering discounts on our venue rental fee for parties in 2017.