– 5,475 square feet of heated and cooled interior event space
– 6,000 square feet of exterior courtyard space
– Bridal Suite with private restroom and dry bar
– Green Room for entertainment vendors
– Event Support Space for outside vendors
– Separate men’s and women’s restrooms
– Coat Room
– Complimentary self-parking for 85 cars
– 1 hour for rehearsal
– Access to Greenhouse Manager for all venue-related question
– Personal design meetings
– Custom designs & design deck
– Wedding party flowers & delivery
– Ceremony decor & set-up
– Tabletop flowers & decor
– House tables
– House chairs
– House table linens
– House bar(s)
– Dance floor
– Tent rain plan
– Security officer
– Bathroom attendant
Food + Beverage
– Alcohol package
– The Greenhouse event coordinator
– Vendor liaison
– Ceremony coordination
– Wedding weekend timeline
– Ceremony rehearsal coordination
– Logistics curator
– Shipping, production & labor
– Venue fee (+taxes)
– Security deposit (refundable)
– Cleaning fee
– Setup breakdown fee
This Does Not Include
– Wedding Dress
– Hair and Makeup
– Calligraphy Needs
– Seating Chart
– Place Cards
What spaces are included in the wedding package?
What time do clients gain access to the site for setup?
– For wedding weekend Wedding Package rentals, access begins at 12 PM on Friday. If clients need to access the Greenhouse earlier than 3 PM on Friday, additional time can be added at a rate of $250 per hour.
How much time is included for the actual event?
What type of music is permitted?
What is the timing for a ceremony rehearsal?
Are rehearsal dinners included in the Wedding Package?
– The wedding weekend Wedding Package does include site access for a rehearsal dinner. Any wedding-related event taking place between the included time of Friday at 3 PM to Sunday at 12 PM can be held at the Greenhouse for no extra rental cost.
Do you allow decorations?
FAQ | Event Services
The Bridal Suite
The Bridal Suite provides a perfect location for all types of pre-wedding rituals, whether a last-minute toast with your bridal party or a private moment of reflection before you walk down the aisle. Tucked away in The Greenhouse with its own private restroom, the suite keeps brides hidden from their guests and husband-to-be until just the right moment. After I-Do’s, newlyweds can retreat here for a quick drink or bite to eat before their big introduction as husband and wife.