Our catering team offers a variety of dining options for seated or stationed meals. Enjoy a cocktail with beautiful passes canapés in The Garden followed by dinner and dancing in The Greenhouse.
– 5,475 square feet of heated and cooled interior event space
– 6,000 square feet of exterior courtyard space
– Bridal Suite with private restroom and dry bar
– Green Room for entertainment vendors
– Event Support Space for outside vendors
– Separate men’s and women’s restrooms
– Coat Room
– Complimentary self-parking for 85 cars
– 1 hour for rehearsal
– Access to Greenhouse Manager for all venue-related question
FOOD + BEVERAGE
PERSONAL DESIGN MEETINGS
CUSTOM DESIGNS & DESIGN DECK
WEDDING PARTY FLOWERS & DELIVERY
CEREMONY DECOR & SET–UP
TABLETOP FLOWERS & DECOR
HOUSE TABLE LINENS
TENT RAIN PLAN
PLANNING / COORDINATION
THE GREENHOUSE EVENT COORDINATOR
WEDDING WEEKEND TIMELINE
CEREMONY REHEARSAL COORDINATION
HAIR + MAKEUP
SHIPPING, PRODUCTION & LABOR
VENUE FEE (+TAXES)
SECURITY DEPOSIT (REFUNDABLE)
SETUP BREAKDOWN FEE
What spaces are included in the wedding package?
What time do clients gain access to the site for setup?
– For wedding weekend Wedding Package rentals, access begins at 12 PM on Friday. If clients need to access the Greenhouse earlier than 3 PM on Friday, additional time can be added at a rate of $250 per hour.
How much time is included for the actual event?
What type of music is permitted?
– The Greenhouse can accommodate all types of entertainers, ranging from DJs to large bands. However, The Greenhouse will provide AV equipment at an additional cost. Amplified music is permitted in the outside courtyard, but must be done by 11 PM in accordance with local noise ordinances. Amplified music is also permitted in the interior event space until 12 AM. However, after 11 PM, interior music must be turned down so as not to be audible outside The Greenhouse.
What is the timing for a ceremony rehearsal?
– The Wedding Packages includes 1 hour of ceremony rehearsal time. This rehearsal is to be scheduled at least 2 months in advance with The Greenhouse Manager to accommodate other event rentals. Final rehearsal time MUST be approved by The Greenhouse Manager.
Are rehearsal dinners included in the Wedding Package?
– Single day Wedding Package rentals do not include site access for a rehearsal dinner. If clients would like to have this event at the Greenhouse, the pricing for this rental will be as listed in the Private Event pricing based on the day of the week. The day prior to a booked wedding is not automatically reserved so rehearsal dinners must be booked as early as possible to prevent space rental for a different event.
– The wedding weekend Wedding Package does include site access for a rehearsal dinner. Any wedding-related event taking place between the included time of Friday at 3 PM to Sunday at 12 PM can be held at the Greenhouse for no extra rental cost.
Do you allow decorations?
– Yes. Though The Vine will provide most of the decor, clients may bring decorations themselves as well. However, these items may not be applied to the walls or building. If bringing candles, they must be in containers to prevent damage from dripping wax. All decor must be approved by The Greenhouse design team.
FAQ | Event Services
The Bridal Suite
The Bridal Suite provides a perfect location for all types of pre-wedding rituals, whether a last-minute toast with your bridal party or a private moment of reflection before you walk down the aisle. Tucked away in The Greenhouse with its own private restroom, the suite keeps brides hidden from their guests and husband-to-be until just the right moment. After I-Do’s, newlyweds can retreat here for a quick drink or bite to eat before their big introduction as husband and wife.
FAQ | Spaces & Access
What is included in the Wedding Package?
– The Wedding Package includes access to our entire interior event space. This building features a green room, a bridal suite, a vestibule seating area, men’s and women’s restrooms, a coat room, as well as an event support space for vendors. The Wedding Package also includes access to the exterior courtyard and self-parking for 85 cars. Beyond the Greenhouse spaces, a 1 hour ceremony rehearsal is included. Rehearsal time must be scheduled 2 months in advance and approved by The Greenhouse Manager.
Can outside florists be used at The Greenhouse?
What outside vendors can be used at The Greenhouse?
Is a valet parking service required?
Is security required?
FAQ | Contracts & Payments
What is the payment schedule?
Upon signing the contract, a non-refundable payment of 30% of the price of the selected package + a 7% state sales tax and a $1,000 refundable security deposit are due. Prior to the details of your event begin to unfold, our team will provide you with a timeline for scheduled payments. Throughout your event planning process you will receive a series of 3 total payments. The third final balance is due 30 days from your event date.